Old 06-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Serena

Default An invitation to become part of our team.

Hello,

My name is Donna Richards, and I am
the director of Work-at-Home Jobs. I would
personally like to invite you to become part
of our team. We offer many opportunities for
work-at-home jobs.

We have guided thousands of Work-at-Home-Jobs
members to success using our program. Some
members are currently making $300 and more
per day doing the jobs we provide.

We have been dealing with work-at-home jobs
for over nine years. If you have a few minutes,
I will explain more.

http://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=1689260&referrer=gigilepho t

Best regards,
Work-at-Home-Jobs