Old 06-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: libmiglayout-java (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.7.4-1
of my package "libmiglayout-java".

It builds these binary packages:
libmiglayout-java - Java Layout Manager

The upload would fix these bugs: 629721 (FTBFS). I took the opportunity
to update to a new upstream release, and fix some other lintian warnings.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libmiglayout-java/libmiglayout-java_3.7.4-1.dsc

It is also in the debian java svn repository:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libmiglayout-java
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libmiglayout-java

Kind regards
Andrew Ross

Old 07-27-2011, 10:58 PM
Andrew Ross

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the package
libmiglayout-java (updated to version 3.7.4-2). This update replaces the
dependency libswt-gtk-3.6-java with libswt-gtk-3-java since the former
is no longer built by source package swt-gtk.

The package appears to be lintian clean in an up to date pbuilder.

It is available in the debian java svn repository:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libmiglayout-java
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libmiglayout-java

Thanks,
Andrew Ross

Old 07-28-2011, 04:30 AM