Old 06-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Eric Lavarde

Default RFS: freeplane (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1.3-1
of my package "freeplane".

It builds these binary packages:
freeplane - Java program to create and edit mind maps.
libjortho-freeplane-java - Java spell-checking library.

The upload would fix these bugs: 626187

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freeplane/freeplane_1.1.3-1.dsc

Kind regards
Eric Lavarde

PS: Lintian currently complains about the class-path manifest, but we
agreed on the Debian Java list that this is a special case (due to OSGi
specifics) that Lintian might be able to catch in the future.

Old 06-14-2011, 03:19 AM
tony mancill

On 06/08/2011 07:58 AM, Eric Lavarde wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1.3-1
> of my package "freeplane".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> freeplane - Java program to create and edit mind maps.
> libjortho-freeplane-java - Java spell-checking library.

> The upload would fix these bugs: 626187

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
> contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freeplane/freeplane_1.1.3-1.dsc

> Kind regards
> Eric Lavarde
>
> PS: Lintian currently complains about the class-path manifest, but we agreed on
> the Debian Java list that this is a special case (due to OSGi specifics) that
> Lintian might be able to catch in the future.

Sponsored.

Cheers,
tony