Old 06-07-2011, 03:23 PM
James Page

Default RFS: jcaptcha (NEW)

Hi All

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "jcaptcha".

* Package name : jcaptcha
Version : 2.0~alpha1-1
* License : LGPL-2.1
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libjcaptcha-java - Java framework for CAPTCHA definition and integration
libjcaptcha-java-doc - Documentation for JCaptcha

The upload would fix these bugs: 629529

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency
for packaging of jenkins.

I have uploaded this package to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jcaptcha.git

The package can also be found on mentors.debian.net:
main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jcaptcha/jcaptcha_2.0~alpha1-1.dsc

Thanks