-   -   RFS: robust-http-client (NEW) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/536243-rfs-robust-http-client-new.html)

James Page 06-07-2011 12:38 PM

RFS: robust-http-client (NEW)

Hi All

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "robust-http-client".

* Package name : robust-http-client
Version : 1.1-1
Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi
* License : MIT
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
librobust-http-client-java - Robust HTTP client library for Java
librobust-http-client-java-doc - Documentation for Robust HTTP client
library for Java

The upload would fix these bugs: 629508

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is required to
support packaging of jenkins.

I have push the package to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/robust-http-client.git

The package can be also found on mentors.debian.net:
main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/robust-http-client/robust-http-client_1.1-1.dsc

Thanks