Old 06-06-2011, 10:53 AM
James Page

Default RFS: libpam4j (NEW)

Hi All

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libpam4j".

* Package name : libpam4j
Version : 1.4-1
Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi
* License : MIT
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libpam4j-java - Java binding for libpam.so
libpam4j-java-doc - Documentation for Java binding for libpam.so

The upload would fix these bugs: 629381

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is required in
order to support packaging of jenkins.

I have uploaded this package to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libpam4j.git

The package can also be found on mentors.debian.net:
main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libpam4j/libpam4j_1.4-1.dsc

Thanks

James

--
James Page
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server Team

Old 06-12-2011, 07:17 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le lundi 06 juin 2011 12:53:12, James Page a écrit :
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libpam4j".
>
> * Package name : libpam4j
> Version : 1.4-1
> Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi
> * License : MIT
> Section : java
[...]
> My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is required in
> order to support packaging of jenkins.

Uploaded.

Cheers,
--