-   -   RFS: sezpoz (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/534598-rfs-sezpoz.html)

James Page 06-03-2011 01:45 PM

RFS: sezpoz

Hi All

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sezpoz".

* Package name : sezpoz
Version : 1.9-1
Upstream Author : Jesse Glick <jesse.glick@sun.com>
* License : CDDL or GPL-2 with Classpath exception
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libsezpoz-java - Lightweight library for modular service lookups
libsezpoz-java-doc - Documentation for SezPoz

The upload would fix these bugs: 629083

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency
for packaging jenkins.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sezpoz/sezpoz_1.9-1.dsc