-   -   RFS: localizer (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/534491-rfs-localizer.html)

James Page 06-03-2011 09:30 AM

RFS: localizer

Hi All

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "localizer".

* Package name : localizer
Version : 1.12-1
Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi
* License : MIT
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
liblocalizer-java - type-safe access to message resources
liblocalizer-java-doc - Documentation for type-safe access to message
resources

The package is almost lintian clean; The overriden warning is not
applicable to this package (see
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=629056)

The upload would fix these bugs: 628803

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency
for packaging the Jenkins CI toolset.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/localizer/localizer_1.12-1.dsc