Old 06-03-2011, 09:27 AM
James Page

Default RFS: maven-antrun-extended-plugin

Hi All

I am looking for a sponsor for my package
"maven-antrun-extended-plugin".

* Package name : maven-antrun-extended-plugin
Version : 1.42-1
Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libmaven-antrun-extended-plugin-java - Extended integration between
Maven and Ant
libmaven-antrun-extended-plugin-java-doc - Documentation for extended
integration between Maven and Ant

The package is almost lintian clean; The overriden warning is not
applicable to this package (see
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=629056)

The upload would fix these bugs: 628807

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency
for packaging the Jenkins CI toolset.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/maven-antrun-extended-plugin/maven-antrun-extended-plugin_1.42-1.dsc