Old 06-02-2011, 08:41 PM
James Page

Default RFS: guava-libraries

Hi All

I am looking for a sponsor for the new package "guava-libraries".

* Package name : guava-libraries
Version : 09-1
Upstream Author : Google Inc.
* License : Apache License 2.0
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libguava-java - suite of Google Common Libraries for Java 5.0
libguava-java-doc - documentation for libguava-java

The upload would fix these bugs: 555684

Miguel Landaeta has done the majority of the packaging work on this
library (thanks); I need it to support the packaging of Jenkins.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/guava-libraries/guava-libraries_09-1.dsc

Thanks

James

--
James Page
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server Team

Old 06-05-2011, 06:25 AM
tony mancill

On 06/02/2011 01:41 PM, James Page wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new package "guava-libraries".
>
> * Package name : guava-libraries
> Version : 09-1
> Upstream Author : Google Inc.
> * License : Apache License 2.0
> Section : java
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> libguava-java - suite of Google Common Libraries for Java 5.0
> libguava-java-doc - documentation for libguava-java

> The upload would fix these bugs: 555684
>
> Miguel Landaeta has done the majority of the packaging work on this
> library (thanks); I need it to support the packaging of Jenkins.

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/guava-libraries/guava-libraries_09-1.dsc

> Thanks