Old 06-01-2011, 11:00 AM
James Page

Default RFS: metainf-services

Hi All

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "metainf-services".

* Package name : metainf-services
Version : 1.1-1
Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@kohsuke.org>
* License : MIT
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libmetainf-services-java - META-INF/services generator
libmetainf-services-java-doc - Documentation for META-INF/services
generator

The upload would fix these bugs: 628721

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Jenkins (which I am also working on).

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/metainf-services/metainf-services_1.1-1.dsc