Old 06-01-2011, 10:43 AM
James Page

Default RFS: tiger-types

Hi All

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tiger-types".

* Package name : tiger-types
Version : 1.3-1
Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@kohsuke.org>
* License : CDDL or GPL-2 with Classpath exception
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libtiger-types-java - Type arithmetic library for Java5
libtiger-types-java-doc - Documentation for Type arithmetic library for
Java5

The upload would fix these bugs: 628725

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Jenkins (which I am also working on).

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tiger-types/tiger-types_1.3-1.dsc

Thanks

James

--
James Page
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server Team

Old 06-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2011-06-01 12:43, James Page wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tiger-types".
>
> * Package name : tiger-types
> Version : 1.3-1
> Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@kohsuke.org>
> * License : CDDL or GPL-2 with Classpath exception
> Section : java
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> libtiger-types-java - Type arithmetic library for Java5
> libtiger-types-java-doc - Documentation for Type arithmetic library for
> Java5

> The upload would fix these bugs: 628725
>
> My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
> Jenkins (which I am also working on).

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tiger-types/tiger-types_1.3-1.dsc

> Thanks
>
> James

In NEW, appears to be sponsored by tmancill.

~Niels