Old 06-01-2011, 06:32 AM
Onkar Shinde

Default RFS: cdk 1.2.10-1

Hi,

I am looking for sponsorship for cdk 1.2.10-1. This release fixes a
buunch of bugs and lintian errors/warnings. Since this is a new
upstream release I have uploaded source package to mentors.debian.net.
Also all the packaging bits are updated in pkg-java svn.
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cdk/cdk_1.2.10-1.dsc

Since this release fixes an RC bug (only affecting sid, wheezy), if
you think that urgency should be bumped in debian/changelog please
feel free to do it. I didn't do it myself because I couldn't find any
definite guideline for this.

Latest changelog for reference.
cdk (1:1.2.10-1) unstable; urgency=low

* New upstream release. (Closes: #627582, #627712)
* debian/control
- Drop bunch of not used build dependencies - libcommons-cli-java,
libcrimson-java, libmysql-java, libpgjava, xsltproc.
- Add javahelper as build dependency to use jh_classpath and jh_depends
utilities.
* debian/rules
- Include javahelper.mk
- Remove ant-nodeps, vecmath, log4j-1.2, commons-cli from build classpath.
Build classpath is managed by upstream build system.
- Remove modules which do not contain any class files when built - inchi,
pdbcml, qsarxml.
- Add logic to generate debian/classpath file. This file is used by
jh_classpath to update classpath in manifest files. (Closes: #627683)
* debian/patches/
- 21_vecmath_lib_name.patch - Remove. Not needed anymore.
- 22_fix_build.patch - Update as per current upstream source.

Cheers,
Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.

Old 06-01-2011, 01:58 PM
tony mancill

On 05/31/2011 11:32 PM, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for sponsorship for cdk 1.2.10-1.

I will review and upload this update.

Cheers,
tony

Old 06-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Egon Willighagen

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@gmail.com> wrote:
> Latest changelog for reference.
> cdk (1:1.2.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
> * *- Remove modules which do not contain any class files when built - inchi,
> * * *pdbcml, qsarxml.

The latter two need CMLXOM packaged, I guess. The first one needs
jni-inchi packaged.

I'll check later if these have RFPs yet.

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher