Old 05-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Sebastian Humenda

Default Problems with ant

Hello,

I'm trying to compiling a openoffice extension (odt2braille) and I can't find
out why it doesn't build. The compiler says:
% CLASSPATH=/usr/share/java/openoffice/ridl.jar ant
[...]
[javac] /home/streicher/daten/quellen/foreign/odt2braille/Odt2BrailleAddOn/src/be/docarch/odt2braille/ooo/CentralRegistrationClass.java:22: package com.sun.star.lang does not exist
[javac] import com.sun.star.lang.XSingleComponentFactory;
[javac] ^
[...]

A test program compiled with
% CLASSPATH=/usr/share/java/openoffice/ridl.jar javac test.java
however worked fine. Do I miss something while using ant? The manpage claims
that ant uses the classpath.

Another strange thing I've noticed is that
% apt-file show ure
says that in /usr/share/java/ a file called ridl.jar exists, but it isn't there.
I've reinstalled ure, with no luck. The file in /usr/share/java/openoffice/
exists however. Is this normal?

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu

Old 05-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Sebastian Humenda

Hello,

Sebastian Humenda <shumenda@gmx.de> wrote on Fr, Mai 20, 2011 at 08:03:35 +0200:
>I'm trying to compiling a openoffice extension (odt2braille) and I can't find
>out why it doesn't build. The compiler says:
[...]
For anyone willing to try, the source can be optained using
svn co http://odt2braille.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/odt2braille

Thanks!
Sebastian