Old 05-16-2011, 10:36 PM
David Lehman

Default storage logging cleanups

These are intended to improve the readability of the storage logs. The
obvious change is to use a shorter descriptive string for devices and
formats in most places. Also use pprint in a few places to make nicer-
looking lists, and remove a few instances of redundant and/or overly
verbose logging.

Than there's the lvm thing. I don't know what to say about that.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:47 PM
"Brian C. Lane"

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 05:36:34PM -0500, David Lehman wrote:
> These are intended to improve the readability of the storage logs. The
> obvious change is to use a shorter descriptive string for devices and
> formats in most places. Also use pprint in a few places to make nicer-
> looking lists, and remove a few instances of redundant and/or overly
> verbose logging.
>
> Than there's the lvm thing. I don't know what to say about that.

Looks good. Ack.