Old 05-16-2011, 11:39 AM
James Page

Default RFS: ant-contrib (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0~b3+svn177-3
of the package "ant-contrib".

It builds these binary packages:
ant-contrib - collection of tasks, types and other tools for Apache Ant

The package appears to be lintian clean. The package updates removes
maven2 from the build dependencies (not actually required), enables the
upstream test suite and switches the packaging to source/format: 3.0
(quilt). Please see the changelog for full details.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/ant-contrib/ant-contrib_1.0~b3+svn177-3.dsc

It would be great if someone could uploaded this package for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server Team

Old 05-17-2011, 03:41 AM
tony mancill

Uploaded. Thanks for freshening the packaging.

Cheers,
tony