Old 05-12-2011, 02:08 PM
"Paulo E. W."

Default Error: caught unhandled signal 11

Hello,

I'm having problems with Tomcat6 in Debian (arm in a processor).
It starts fine, runs a few moments, and then aborts.

The JVM creates an error log:

#
#
#* Internal Error (os_linux_zero.cpp:236), pid=841, tid=1332900976
#* Error: caught unhandled signal 11
#
# JRE version: 6.0_18-b18
# Java VM: OpenJDK Zero VM (14.0-b16 mixed mode linux-arm )
# Derivative: IcedTea6 1.8.3
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please include
# instructions how to reproduce the bug and visit:
#** http://icedtea.classpath.org/bugzilla
#

I appreciate if someone can help me!

Thanks,
Paul.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:06 AM
"Paulo E. W."

Hello,

I'm having problems with JSP and Webservices on Tomcat6 and on Jetty 6 e in Debian (arm processor).
On Tomcat6 it starts fine, runs a few moments, and then aborts.
On Jetty 6 not initialize.

The JVM creates an error log:

#
#
#* Internal Error (os_linux_zero.cpp:236), pid=841, tid=1332900976
#* Error: caught unhandled signal 11
#
# JRE version: 6.0_18-b18
# Java VM: OpenJDK Zero VM (14.0-b16 mixed mode linux-arm )
# Derivative: IcedTea6 1.8.3
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please include
# instructions how to reproduce the bug and visit:
#** http://icedtea.classpath.org/bugzilla
#

The .war file deployed contains these libraries:
activation.jar
jdom.jar
webservices-api.jar
webservices-extra.jar
webservices-extra-api.jar
webservices-rt.jar
webservices-tools.jar

Old 05-18-2011, 01:42 AM
Ben Hutchings

On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 18:06 -0700, Paulo E. W. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having problems with JSP and Webservices on Tomcat6 and on Jetty 6
> e in Debian (arm processor).
> On Tomcat6 it starts fine, runs a few moments, and then aborts.
> On Jetty 6 not initialize.
[...]

You seem to have typo'd 'java' as 'kernel'.

Java implementations usually seem to be broken on ARM, anyway.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings