Old 05-03-2011, 07:07 PM
James Page

Default RFS: libcodemodel-java (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1-1
of the package "libcodemodel-java".

It builds these binary packages:
libcodemodel-java - Java library for code generators
libcodemodel-java-doc - Documentation for Java library for code
generators

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libcodemodel-java/libcodemodel-java_2.1-1.dsc

It would be great if someone uploaded this package for me.

Regards

James

--
James Page
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server Team

Old 05-03-2011, 11:19 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le mardi 03 mai 2011 21:07:14, James Page a écrit :
> Dear mentors,

Hi James,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1-1
> of the package "libcodemodel-java".

I've just some small comments before uploading:
- What's the purpose of "* * maven-plugin * * *" line in debian/maven.rules ?
- You should document switch to 3.0 (quiltà source format in d/changelog

Cheers,
--
Damien

Old 05-04-2011, 07:41 AM
James Page

Hi Damien

On Wed, 2011-05-04 at 01:19 +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> I've just some small comments before uploading:
> - What's the purpose of "* * maven-plugin * * *" line in
> debian/maven.rules ?

Good spot - that's completely superfluous so I have removed. Not sure
how that crept in.

> - You should document switch to 3.0 (quiltà source format in
> d/changelog

Actioned; I'll upload a new version to mentors in the next hour or so.

Thanks

James

Old 05-04-2011, 08:13 AM
James Page

On Wed, 2011-05-04 at 08:41 +0100, James Page wrote:
> > - You should document switch to 3.0 (quiltà source format in
> > d/changelog
>
> Actioned; I'll upload a new version to mentors in the next hour or so.

Uploaded - I also merge the UNRELEASED changelog entry into 2.1-1 as
requested by Sylvestre via irc

Thanks

James

Old 05-04-2011, 09:56 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le mercredi 04 mai 2011 10:13:30, James Page a écrit :
> On Wed, 2011-05-04 at 08:41 +0100, James Page wrote:
> > > - You should document switch to 3.0 (quiltà source format in
> > > d/changelog
> >
> > Actioned; I'll upload a new version to mentors in the next hour or so.
>
> Uploaded - I also merge the UNRELEASED changelog entry into 2.1-1 as
> requested by Sylvestre via irc.

OK, uploaded to unstable.

Cheers,
--