Old 05-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Andres Mejia

Default Putting Netbeans on Hold

Netbeans 7.0 has been released, yet I still haven't seen any source
packages available for netbeans 7 at
http://netbeans.org/projects/installer/downloads.

In any case, given what's happened with opensolaris and now
openoffice, I'm going to put work for netbeans packaging on hold and
put forth effort to provide eclipse 3.6.2 in Debian instead. I have
been using eclipse for some time now and have become accustomed to it
in any case.

Andres Mejia

Old 05-02-2011, 08:29 AM
Damien Raude-Morvan

Hi Andres,

On Sun, 1 May 2011 19:55:58 -0400, Andres Mejia <mcitadel@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Netbeans 7.0 has been released, yet I still haven't seen any source
> packages available for netbeans 7 at
> http://netbeans.org/projects/installer/downloads.

There is some source packages (not all, IIRC) on
http://netbeans.org/downloads/zip.html

> In any case, given what's happened with opensolaris and now
> openoffice, I'm going to put work for netbeans packaging on hold and
> put forth effort to provide eclipse 3.6.2 in Debian instead. I have
> been using eclipse for some time now and have become accustomed to it
> in any case.

Thanks for your work on Netbeans package. I'll try to keep working on
Netbeans packages to finally move them
to main.

Damien

Old 05-15-2011, 11:27 PM