-   -   RFS: animal-sniffer-parent (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/519880-rfs-animal-sniffer-parent.html)

Matthias Schmitz 04-29-2011 12:39 PM

RFS: animal-sniffer-parent

Dear mentors, dear Debian Java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "animal-sniffer-parent".

* Package name : animal-sniffer-parent
Version : 1.6-1
Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi, codehaus.org, Stephen Connolly
* License : MIT License
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libanimal-sniffer-java - JDK/API verification tools
libanimal-sniffer-java-doc - Documentation for Animal Sniffer

libanimal-sniffer-annotations-java - Animal Sniffer Annotations
provides Java 1.5+ annotations
libanimal-sniffer-annotations-java-doc - Animal Sniffer Annotations
Javadoc

libanimal-sniffer-ant-tasks-java - The Animal Sniffer ANT Tasks
libanimal-sniffer-ant-tasks-java-doc - The Animal Sniffer ANT Tasks
Javadoc

libanimal-sniffer-enforcer-rule-java - The Animal Sniffer Enforcer Rule
libanimal-sniffer-enforcer-rule-java-doc - The Animal Sniffer Enforcer
Rule Javadoc

libanimal-sniffer-maven-plugin-java - The Animal Sniffer Maven Plugin
libanimal-sniffer-maven-plugin-java-doc - The Animal Sniffer Maven
Plugin Javadoc

libjava-boot-classpath-detector-java - Java boot
classpath detector
libjava-boot-classpath-detector-java-doc -
Documentation for Java boot classpath detector

The upload would fix these bugs: 621871

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I need thie package as dependency for the sonatype-aether library
(which is a maven3 dependency).

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/animal-sniffer-parent/animal-sniffer-parent_1.6-1.dsc