Old 04-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Onkar Shinde

Default RFS: cdk 1.2.8-1

Hi,

I am looking for sponsorship for cdk 1.2.8-1. It is a bug fix version
update. The packaging bits are updated in pkg-java svn.

Latest changelog for reference.
cdk (1:1.2.8-1) unstable; urgency=low

* New upstream release.
* debian/control
- Fix value of 'Vcs-Browser' to make it useful.
* debian/patches
- 21_vecmath_lib_name.patch, 22_fix_build.patch - Updated to use wildcards
for jar file names. Forwarded relevant bits upstream.
* debian/watch
- Improved regular expression to watch future stable versions.

-- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com> Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:48:38 +0530

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:40 AM