-   -   Stuck on maven-ant-tasks (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/516236-stuck-maven-ant-tasks.html)

Nicholas Bamber 04-19-2011 10:42 PM

Stuck on maven-ant-tasks

I am looking at maven-ant-tasks. I am hitting numerous issues.
1.) Trying to do anything with git.debian.org times out
2.) I have a feeling I have password issues from the machine I am using
anyway.
3.) It looks to me as if the watch file is out of date. The new location
seems to be http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks/download.html and only
.zips appear to be available.