Old 04-17-2011, 07:16 AM
Onkar Shinde

Default Javadoc creation horribly slow on powerpc

I am in process of updating jmeter to latest upstream version. While
building the package using pbuilder the javadoc creation part of the
build process was taking lot of time. In the end I kept the machine on
overnight to finish the build process. This is not something I usually
do. Javadoc creation has been traditionally slow on powerpc but never
this slow.

Any idea what could be the issue?

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.