Old 04-14-2011, 04:33 PM
"WEEEaway"

Default Waste Electrical Disposal - probably the lowest cost in the UK

Hello,

Every day we are*recycling unwanted electrical appliances*for our clients by way

of a simple
ad-hoc collection or scheduled collections to suit their own

requirements
and would like to extended our service to you.

Allow us to demonstrate how fast, efficient and low
cost it can be.

For more
information please call 07769 551 533
0r

visit our
website at www.WEEEaway.co.uk
*

Thank you for
taking the time to read this, we look forward to hearing from
you.

Kind
regards

Chris