Old 04-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Martin Quinson

Default Request for comments on new packages

Hello,

I'm done with 2 of the planned packages:
> * irclib, a Java IRC implementation (to allow the students to chat and
> discuss their difficulties together) ITP filled #622326

It's in git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/libirclib-java.git and I uploaded
it yesterday after reviews from people on #debian-java (thanks guys)
If you find any glitches, I'll gladly fix them in git for the next time.

> * jsyntaxpane, an easy to use JEditorKit
> http://code.google.com/p/jsyntaxpane ITP to be filled today.

It's in git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/libjsyntaxpane-java.git

If someone could have a quick look at libjsyntaxpane-java before I
upload it, I'd be very thankful.

Thanks for your time,
Mt.