Old 03-26-2011, 06:29 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: gradle (new upstream release and move to unstable)

Hi team,

I'm looking for a sponsor for this new release of
gradle. Here is the latest changelog entry:

gradle (0.9.2-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

* New upstream release.
* Upload to unstable.
* Refresh patches.
* Add Build-Depends on libgradle-maven-java.
* Update watch file.
* Update copyright dates.
* Drop unneeded patch for liblogback-java and set (>= 0.9.28) as
minimal version to depend on.

-- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> Thu, 24 Mar 2011 19:45:58 -0430

The changes are available on the pkg-java git:
git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/gradle.git

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 03-26-2011, 09:09 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Hi Miguel,

Le Saturday 26 March 2011 20:29:27, Miguel Landaeta a écrit :
> I'm looking for a sponsor for this new release of
> gradle. Here is the latest changelog entry:
>
> gradle (0.9.2-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
>
> * New upstream release.
> * Upload to unstable.
> * Refresh patches.
> * Add Build-Depends on libgradle-maven-java.
> * Update watch file.
> * Update copyright dates.
> * Drop unneeded patch for liblogback-java and set (>= 0.9.28) as
> minimal version to depend on.
>
> -- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> Thu, 24 Mar 2011 19:45:58 -0430

Uploaded (and tagged/pushed to Git).

Thanks for you work on gradle !