Old 03-25-2011, 08:47 PM
Ian Davies

Default Hope to hear from you its very important...

I am Ian Davies ;an accredited vendor of Alliot Groups, a
subsidiary firm of Emirates International Holding (EIH); A private
equity funds holding company that focuses on hedge funds.

I have contacted you in the hope that you can be my associate to
assume the new
recipient of a Fixed-Income deposit, valued at 25MUSD

Once I file your details as the new recipient to the funds, the funds
will be approved through the AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE (ACH) - A
facility used by financial institutions to distribute electronic debit
and
credit entries to bank accounts and settle such entries. Under the
automated clearing house system.

Once your details is approved as the new recipient; a Credit advice
will be issued in your favor and the funds will clear in your account
within three banking days. I am willing to give you 40% which is 10MUSD
as your
commission out of the 25MUSD for your assistance in providing an
account
clear the funds. I am confident you will be honest enough to adhere to
our
agreed commissions in spite of the 25MUSD coming through your account.

I will need you to forward me your legal names address and phone to
file your details on the fund as the new recipient in this first Quarter
of the
financial fiscal year 2011

Looking forward to working with you.
Ian Davies
Accredited vendor
Alliot Groups PS
Awaiting your legal names,address and telephone number