Old 03-25-2011, 06:09 PM
Andreas Moog

Default RFS: pauker (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.8+dfsg-5
of my package "pauker".

It builds these binary packages:
pauker - generic card based learning program

The upload would fix these bugs: 543337, 578609

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pauker/pauker_1.8+dfsg-5.dsc

Kind regards
Andreas Moog

Old 03-28-2011, 04:02 AM
tony mancill

Hello Andreas,

I took a look at the package and the updates look good. Uploaded.

Cheers,
tony