Old 03-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: jansi

Hi team,

I'm looking for a sponsor for this new release of
jansi. Here is the latest changelog entry:

jansi (1.4-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

* Add Build-Depends on ant, ant-optional and junit4 in order to enable
unit tests during build time.
* Remove dependency on default-jre-headless in order to comply with
Debian Java policy. (Closes: #617815).
* Update watch file.

-- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> Fri, 18 Mar 2011 19:03:56 -0430

The changes are available on the pkg-java git:
git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jansi.git

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 03-24-2011, 09:45 PM
Niels Thykier

Old 03-24-2011, 10:14 PM
Miguel Landaeta

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> Double checking here; this has been uploaded right?

Hi Niels,
Yes, Tony Mancill uploaded it yesterday.
Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at gmail.com
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/