Old 03-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: stax-utils

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "stax-utils".

* Package name : stax-utils
Version : 20110309+svn238-1
Upstream Author : Ryan Shoemaker
* License : BSD
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libstaxutils-java - A set of utility classes to integrate StAX into
existing XML
libstaxutils-java-doc - a set of utility classes to integrate StAX into
existing XML (doc

The upload would fix these bugs: 500072

My motivation for maintaining this package is: It is a dependency of
Gephi. It also closes an RFP.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stax-utils/stax-utils_20110309+svn238-1.dsc

It is also in the Debian Java SVN:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/stax-utils
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/stax-utils/

Kind regards
Andrew Ross

Old 03-24-2011, 03:46 AM