Old 03-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Vladimir Kotov

Default RFS: rsyntaxtextarea

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rsyntaxtextarea".

* Package name : RSyntaxTextArea
Version : 1.5.0
Upstream Author : Robert Futrell
* License : LGPL
Programming Lang: Java
Description : A Java library for the syntax highlighting text editor

It builds these binary packages:
librsyntaxtextarea-java - Java library for syntax highlighting text
component
librsyntaxtextarea-java-doc - Java library for syntax highlighting text
component (documentation)

The upload would fix these bugs: 613585.

My motivation for maintaining this package is: It is a dependency of
Syntax Plugin for SQuirreL SQL Client.

- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rsyntaxtextarea/rsyntaxtextarea_1.5.0-1.dsc

It can also be found in the Debian Java SVN repository:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/rsyntaxtextarea
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/rsyntaxtextarea/

Thanks.

-- Vladimir Kotov, vladimir at kotov.lv