Old 03-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: trident (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.3+dfsg-2
of my package "trident".

It builds these binary packages:
libtrident-java - An animation library for Java applications
libtrident-java-doc - An animation library for Java applications
(documentation)

The package appears to be lintian clean. The update fixes errors being
reported by uscan.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/trident/trident_1.3+dfsg-2.dsc

It can also be found in the Debian Java SVN repository:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/trident
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/trident/

Kind regards
Andrew Ross

Old 03-18-2011, 02:34 AM
tony mancill

Uploaded and tagged in SVN.

Thanks,
tony

Old 03-29-2011, 05:25 PM
Andrew Ross

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.3+dfsg-3
of my package "trident".

It builds these binary packages:
libtrident-java - An animation library for Java applications
libtrident-java-doc - An animation library for Java applications
(documentation)

The upload would fix these bugs: 619986

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/trident/trident_1.3+dfsg-3.dsc

It can also be found in the Debian Java svn:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/trident
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/trident/

Kind regards
Andrew Ross

Old 03-30-2011, 03:51 AM