Old 03-16-2011, 11:01 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: flamingo

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "flamingo".

* Package name : flamingo
Version : 5.0-1
Upstream Author : Kirill Grouchnikov
* License : BSD
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libflamingo-java - A Swing ribbon container for Java applications
libflamingo-java-doc - A Swing ribbon container for Java applications
(documentation)

The package appears to be lintian clean, except a lack of watch file,
since the upstream naming is inconsistent.

The upload would fix these bugs: 618618

My motivation for maintaining this package is: It is a dependency of Gephi.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/flamingo/flamingo_5.0-1.dsc

It can also be found in the Debian Java SVN repository:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/flamingo
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/flamingo/

Kind regards
Andrew Ross

Old 03-18-2011, 03:44 AM