Old 03-12-2011, 04:37 AM
Darren Hoo

Default RFS: abcl, new upstream release 0.25.0

Dear mentors,

A new version of abcl 0.25.0 has been released upstream.
This is the updated package, the URL of my package is at

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/abcl

The respective dsc file can be dget at:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/abcl/abcl_0.25.0-1.dsc

This package builds lintian clean. I wish someone could upload it for me.

Thanks.

Old 06-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Michael Tautschnig

Hi,

> Dear mentors,
>
> A new version of abcl 0.25.0 has been released upstream.
> This is the updated package, the URL of my package is at

[...]
> This package builds lintian clean. I wish someone could upload it for me.

My lintian strongly disagrees:

E: abcl-source: helper-templates-in-copyright
E: abcl: helper-templates-in-copyright
W: abcl: description-synopsis-starts-with-article
I: abcl: package-contains-empty-directory usr/share/doc/abcl/examples/google-app-engine/src/META-INF/
I: abcl: package-contains-empty-directory usr/share/doc/abcl/examples/google-app-engine/war/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/
I: abcl: package-contains-empty-directory usr/share/doc/abcl/examples/google-app-engine/war/WEB-INF/classes/abcl_ae/
I: abcl: package-contains-empty-directory usr/share/doc/abcl/examples/google-app-engine/war/WEB-INF/lib/
I: abcl: package-contains-empty-directory usr/share/doc/abcl/examples/google-app-engine/war/fasls/
W: abcl: codeless-jar usr/share/java/abcl-contrib.jar
W: abcl: missing-classpath libjna-java

Sorry,
Michael