Old 03-10-2011, 02:56 PM
James Page

Default RFS: java-xmlbuilder (new package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "java-xmlbuilder".

* Package name : java-xmlbuilder
Version : 0.4-1
Upstream Author : James Murty
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libjava-xmlbuilder-java - XML Builder Java library for creating XML
documents
libjava-xmlbuilder-java-doc - Documentation for XML Builder Java library
for creating XML documents

The upload would fix these bugs: 617526

My motivation for maintaining this package is: this package is a
dependency of jets3t (which currently bundles it) and of jclouds (yet to
be packaged). jets3t used by the Jenkins ec2 Plugin (which I intend to
package alongside Jenkins).

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/java-xmlbuilder/java-xmlbuilder_0.4-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/java-xmlbuilder.git

Cheers

James

--
James Page
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server Team

Old 03-12-2011, 07:03 AM
Niels Thykier

On 2011-03-10 16:56, James Page wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "java-xmlbuilder".
>
> * Package name : java-xmlbuilder
> Version : 0.4-1
> Upstream Author : James Murty
> * License : Apache-2.0
> Section : java
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> libjava-xmlbuilder-java - XML Builder Java library for creating XML
> documents
> libjava-xmlbuilder-java-doc - Documentation for XML Builder Java library
> for creating XML documents

> The upload would fix these bugs: 617526
>
> My motivation for maintaining this package is: this package is a
> dependency of jets3t (which currently bundles it) and of jclouds (yet to
> be packaged). jets3t used by the Jenkins ec2 Plugin (which I intend to
> package alongside Jenkins).

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/java-xmlbuilder/java-xmlbuilder_0.4-1.dsc
> - Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/java-xmlbuilder.git

> Cheers
>
> James

Hey

Uploaded to NEW. My only comment is that the doc package does not
recommend on default-jdk-doc; possibly because it is not linked against
the said doc. Could you please look into that for a -2 or the next
upstream release?

~Niels

Old 03-12-2011, 08:15 AM
James Page

On Sat, 2011-03-12 at 09:03 +0100, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Uploaded to NEW. My only comment is that the doc package does not
> recommend on default-jdk-doc; possibly because it is not linked
> against
> the said doc. Could you please look into that for a -2 or the next
> upstream release?

Hi Niels

I will check this out and ensure any future packages/updates link
against it.

Thanks for sponsoring this package

James