Old 03-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Andreas Tille

Default Anybody working on Jide library?

Hi,

I try to "free" the package igv and noticed that it contains JARs from
Jide:

http://www.jidesoft.com/products/oss.htm

Before I try my luck in packaging this: Is there anybody working on this
library?

Kind regards

Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de

Old 03-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Zied ABID

On 01/03/2011 23:02, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to "free" the package igv and noticed that it contains JARs from
> Jide:
>
> http://www.jidesoft.com/products/oss.htm

Hi,

I verified jide sources [1] and I find that jide depend on Apple Look
and Feel library (laf.jar) [2] Any one know a free lib that replace it?

I can have an interest to packaging it but I'm not really exited to to
do it if it will not be at main. In addition, the sources are put in a
non common way, there is no entry in tag dir, all release seems to be at
branch dir[1], verification is needed to be sure that the latest branch
release is a stable one.

Best regards,
Zied

[1] http://java.net/projects/jide-oss/sources/svn/show/branches/trunk_2.9.5