Old 03-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: libspring-java (for squeeze-backports)

Hello team,

I was wondering if there is anyone else besides me interested
on having libspring-java available in squeeze-backports.

This package was in the works since quite a long time and it
was finally uploaded to the archive right after the freeze.

IMO, it would be a shame to not have it available for stable
users since this library is heavily used on production at
J2EE enviroments. So, I would prefer to maintain official
backports instead of keep them on my personal repo.

Anyway, if somebody is interested on this I prepared the
backport for it and two extra dependencies not available in
squeeze. This is available at:

git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/castor.git (squeeze-backports branch)
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/branches/spring-build/squeeze-backports
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/branches/libspring-java/squeeze-backports

Also, binary and source packages are available at:

http://alioth.debian.org/~nomadium-guest/debian/squeeze-backports/castor_1.3.1-1~bpo60+1.dsc
http://alioth.debian.org/~nomadium-guest/debian/squeeze-backports/spring-build_2.7.0-1~bpo60+1.dsc
http://alioth.debian.org/~nomadium-guest/debian/squeeze-backports/libspring-java_3.0.5.RELEASE-2~bpo60+1.dsc

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 03-27-2011, 01:52 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le Tuesday 01 March 2011 03:07:18, Miguel Landaeta a écrit :
> Hello team,

Hi Miguel,

> Anyway, if somebody is interested on this I prepared the
> backport for it and two extra dependencies not available in
> squeeze. This is available at:
>
> git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/castor.git (squeeze-backports branch)
> svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/branches/spring-build/squeeze-backports
> svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/branches/libspring-java/squeeze-backports

I've updated your changelogs to target "squeeze-backports" and tagged all this
in Git/Svn and they are now waiting in squeeze-backports NEW queue !

Cheers,
--
Damien

Old 03-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Miguel Landaeta

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Damien Raude-Morvan
<drazzib@drazzib.com> wrote:
> Le Tuesday 01 March 2011 03:07:18, Miguel Landaeta a écrit :
> I've updated your changelogs to target "squeeze-backports" and tagged all this
> in Git/Svn and they are now waiting in squeeze-backports NEW queue !

That's awesome. Thank you very much!

I hope this is not a burden to you. I already follow backports mailing list
so I'm prepared to deal with bugs reported on those packages.

Thanks again for the help Damien.
Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/