Old 02-28-2011, 10:15 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: colorchooser

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "colorchooser".

* Package name : colorchooser
Version : 1.0+dfsg-1
Upstream Author : Tim Boudreau <timboudreau@dev.java.net>
* License : Joint CDDL and GPL V2 with Sun Classpath Exception
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libcolorchooser-java - A Swing widget for selecting colors
libcolorchooser-java-doc - A Swing widget for selecting colors
(documentation)

The upload would fix these bugs: 615908

My motivation for maintaining this package is: It is a dependency of
Gephi which I plan to package.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/colorchooser/colorchooser_1.0+dfsg-1.dsc

It is also available in the Debian Java SVN repository at:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/colorchooser
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/colorchooser/

Kind regards
Andrew Ross

Old 03-03-2011, 03:59 AM
tony mancill

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for clarifying the license questions with the author.
I have uploaded this to the archive.

Cheers,
tony