Old 02-28-2011, 09:57 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: libpgjava (updated package, new upstream version)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 8.4-702-1
of my package "libpgjava".

It builds these binary packages:
libpg-java - Java database (JDBC) driver for PostgreSQL
libpg-java-doc - Java database (JDBC) driver for PostgreSQL (documentation)

The upload would fix these bugs: 612643

In addition, it builds the JDBC4 library as well as the JDBC3 library.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libpgjava/libpgjava_8.4-702-1.dsc

It is also in the Debian Java SVN:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libpgjava
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libpgjava/

Thanks,
Andrew Ross

Old 03-07-2011, 03:26 AM