Old 02-24-2011, 04:09 AM
tony mancill

Default RFS: groovy (new upstream release) - uploaded

Hi Miguel,

Uploaded to experimental. BTW, I saw the update on in the 1.8 branch
[1], and so built from there. (I'm assuming the reference to the trunk
below is a copy & paste error.)

Cheers,
tony

[1] svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/branches/groovy/1.8

Old 02-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Miguel Landaeta

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 12:39 AM, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:
> Uploaded to experimental. *BTW, I saw the update on in the 1.8 branch
> [1], and so built from there. *(I'm assuming the reference to the trunk
> below is a copy & paste error.)
>
> [1] svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/branches/groovy/1.8

Yes, that was I meant, sorry for the typo.
Thank you for uploading this so quickly!
Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguet at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/