Old 02-23-2011, 11:51 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: groovy (new upstream release)

Hi team,

I'm looking for a sponsor for this new release of
groovy. This upload is targeted for experimental.
Here is the latest changelog entry:

groovy (1.8.0~rc1-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

* New upstream release.
* Fix version number encoded in jar filenames. (Closes: #614891).
* Update watch file.

-- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:09:46 -0430

The changes are available on the pkg-java svn:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/groovy

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/