Old 02-13-2011, 08:29 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: checkstyle (migration from experimental to unstable)

Hi team,

I'm looking for a sponsor for this new release of
checkstyle. Here is the latest changelog entry:

checkstyle (5.3-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

* Upload to unstable.
* Add Build-Depends on default-jdk-doc and link javadoc to system javadocs.
* Update copyright dates.

-- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:59:42 -0500

The changes are available on the pkg-java svn:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/checkstyle

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/