Old 02-13-2011, 08:29 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: libgoogle-collections-java (migration from experimental to unstable)

Hi team,

I'm looking for a sponsor for this new release of
libgoogle-collections-java. This upload is needed to
allow the migration of checkstyle 5.3 from experimental to
unstable. Here is the latest changelog entry:

libgoogle-collections-java (1.0-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

* Upload to unstable.
* Update watch file.
* Add call to mh_clean on clean target.

-- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:00:09 -0430

The changes are available on the pkg-java svn:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libgoogle-collections-java

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 02-14-2011, 03:54 AM