-   -   RFH: Illegal instruction error building docbook-xsl-saxon(-gcj) on arm architecture (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/48360-rfh-illegal-instruction-error-building-docbook-xsl-saxon-gcj-arm-architecture.html)

Daniel Leidert 02-06-2008 02:34 AM

RFH: Illegal instruction error building docbook-xsl-saxon(-gcj) on arm architecture

The arm-buildd failed to build docbook-xsl-saxon(-gcj) with an illegal
instruction error. You can find the build log at:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=docbook-xsl-saxon;ver=1.00.dfsg.1-3;arch=arm;stamp=1202259174

A bug in GIJ? Anybody an idea? I do not have access to an arm-machine,
so it's a little bit difficult to debug.

I'm subscribed to both lists, so no need to CC me.

Regards, Daniel

Andrew Haley 02-06-2008 08:37 AM

Daniel Leidert wrote:

The arm-buildd failed to build docbook-xsl-saxon(-gcj) with an illegal
instruction error. You can find the build log at:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=docbook-xsl-saxon;ver=1.00.dfsg.1-3;arch=arm;stamp=1202259174

A bug in GIJ? Anybody an idea? I do not have access to an arm-machine,
so it's a little bit difficult to debug.

I think it must be a bug in gij. I can debug it some time next week, but
I'll need access to the build machine.

Andrew.