Old 11-24-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Dental treatment in Hungary

Need a dentist? Sooner or later we all do.

Can dental treatment be fun? Maybe not. But we can help you combine it with pleasure.

Have your teeth treated in Hungary

while treating yourself to a relaxing holiday!

The most developed dental techniques available today

State-of-the-art dental equipment

Highly trained medical staff speaking fluent English

3 years of fully comprehensive guarantee

Plus all the fun that Hungary, in the heart of Europe, can offer...

Visit the world famous spas of Harkány, discover the historical city of Pécs (Cultural Capital of Europe in 2010) or come with us on a wine tasting tour in the enchanting villages of the Villány region.

And all this at 50-60% of UK prices including travelling!

Too good to be true? Check out our services.For detailed information, click here!

Sounds complicated? Easier than you’d think! Register for a free dental consultation in London!

Have you found our offer convincing? Send a mail us for an appointment in Hungary.

Set Up International Ltd

Aquila House

Waterloo Lane

Chelmsford