Old 10-31-2010, 07:36 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: colorpicker

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for this initial release of colorpicker.
Changelog is:

colorpicker (1.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

* Initial release of ColorPicker package. Source package is repackaged
from upstream zip with no changes. (Closes: #602014)

-- Andrew Ross <ubuntu@rossfamily.co.uk> Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:48:12 +0000

Changes are in pkg-java svn or on mentors:

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/colorpicker

dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/colorpicker/colorpicker_1.0.0-1.dsc

I'm starting to package the dependencies for Gephi (gephi.org), starting
with the simple ones. This package has no java library dependencies.
Upstream was a source jar so I've repackaged using jh_repack. There was
no upstream version but this code is considered stable since 2007 so
I've set it to 1.0.0. License is BSD.

It would be great if someone could upload this package for me (or point
me to any mistakes that need correcting).

Thanks,
Andy
--
Andrew Ross

Old 11-01-2010, 03:43 AM
tony mancill

Hi Andy,

The package looks good. I'm going to do a little more reviewing, but will
sponsor an upload soon.

Cheers
tony

Old 12-16-2011, 06:22 PM
Andrew Ross

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package colorpicker.
This is already in Debian - the update fixes a FTBFS with OpenJDK 7
using a patch from James Page applied by Miguel Landaeta. I've also
fixed the lintian warnings. I had to override the "Info" warning about
the watch file since there is no versioning upstream, but the package is
otherwise lintian clean. Changelog as follows:

[ Andrew Ross ]
* Update synopsis and d/copyright to fix linitian warnings.
* Add lintian override file since it's not possible to write
a useful watch file.

[ Miguel Landaeta ]
* Team upload.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2. No changes were required.

[ James Page ]
* Fix FTBFS with OpenJDK 7 (LP: #888928) (Closes: #651398):
- d/rules: Override jh_build and specify source/target of 1.5 for
javac and javadoc commands to ensure backwards compatibility and
work around Java 7 encoding errors.

I've uploaded the changes to the Debian Java svn repository at:

Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/colorpicker
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/colorpicker/

Thanks,
Andy Ross