Old 07-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Ludovico Cavedon

Default POM file depends on junit:junit:jar:debian artifact, which is not available in Debian

Hi all,
anybody from the Java team who could apply the fix for bug #588420 [1],
please? The patch is simple and already attached to the bug report.

Otherwise I would like to do a NMU, as it is blocker for me (it causes
FTBFS on [2]).

Thanks,
Ludovico

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/588420