Old 07-14-2010, 04:52 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Default RFC : update to our website (on Alioth)

Hi !

I've looked a bit at our "website" [1] : I finally understood why all
newcommers are using pkg-java-maintainers list instead of debian-java

I have compiled tree patches against the current website that I intend to
apply Friday assuming there are no objections.

01_debian_java_mailinglist.diff : Recommend usage of debian-java mailing list
when looking for support under pkg-java umbrella.

02_git_repository.diff: Add a link to our GIT repositories list

03_remove_package_list.diff: Remove outdated package list on our index page

[1] http://pkg-java.alioth.debian.org/

Cheers,
--
Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan

Old 07-14-2010, 05:10 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le mercredi 14 juillet 2010 18:52:54, Damien Raude-Morvan a écrit :
> 01_debian_java_mailinglist.diff : Recommend usage of debian-java mailing
> list when looking for support under pkg-java umbrella.
>
> 02_git_repository.diff: Add a link to our GIT repositories list
>
> 03_remove_package_list.diff: Remove outdated package list on our index page

Added the attachments, this time...

Old 07-15-2010, 08:25 AM
Niels Thykier

Old 07-16-2010, 03:43 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le jeudi 15 juillet 2010 10:25:38, Niels Thykier a écrit :
> On 2010-07-14 18:52, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> > 01_debian_java_mailinglist.diff : Recommend usage of debian-java mailing
> > list when looking for support under pkg-java umbrella.
> >
> > 02_git_repository.diff: Add a link to our GIT repositories list
> >
> > 03_remove_package_list.diff: Remove outdated package list on our index
> > page

I've commited those changes (taking Niels comments into account).

Cheers,