Old 07-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: eclipselink (new upstream release)

Hi team,

This is just a new upstream release for EclipseLink.
I tried to include this new upstream release with the fix
for the RC bug #588271 but Damien beat me on that one.

Anyway, here is the latest changelog entry for reference:

eclipselink (2.1.0-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

* New upstream release.
* Link javadoc to system javadocs.

-- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> Fri, 09 Jul 2010 07:17:37 -0430

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 07-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Miguel Landaeta

I forgot to include the important details:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eclipselink/eclipselink_2.1.0-1.dsc
git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/eclipselink.git

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 07-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Miguel,

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> This is just a new upstream release for EclipseLink.
> I tried to include this new upstream release with the fix
> for the RC bug #588271 but Damien beat me on that one.

uploaded to 7 days DELAYED to allow testing migration of the current
version in unstable.

Cheers,
Torsten