Old 07-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: libgpars-groovy-java (new package, needed to package Grails)

Hi team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libgpars-groovy-java".

* Package name : libgpars-groovy-java
Version : 0.10-1
Upstream Author : Vaclav Pech <vaclav.pech@seznam.cz>
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libgpars-groovy-java - open-source concurrency library for Groovy
libgpars-groovy-java-doc - documentation for libgpars-groovy-java

The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 568602.

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I need this library as Build-Depend for the Grails framework (a web development
framework for Groovy language).
Besides that, this is a useful library since it provides many concurrency
and parallelism features to Groovy (thanks to what is already provided by JCSP
and JSR166y projects).

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libgpars-groovy-java/libgpars-groovy-java_0.10-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/libgpars-groovy-java.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 07-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Miguel,

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libgpars-groovy-java".

uploaded.

Cheers,
Torsten